Friday, March 18, 2016

He rises up

Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
Isaiah 30:18 NIV

I read this verse several times and it amazes me. God longs to be gracious and He will rise up to show compassion.  I think about how my kids will call out in the middle of the night and I rise up quick to see what they need.   God is waiting and longing to hear us call out.  He is waiting for us to pray and bring our needs to Him. He cares for us and  we call,  He will rise up to meet the need.  He will show compassion.  He will meet us where we are.  He will come to us in our place of need. He is such a good God and full of love for us.

We need to remember that all we need to do is call on Him and He is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts